Monday 26 November 2012

Daily photo challenge - week 47 is complete

Well - I've finally managed to get this blog posted - EVENTUALLY!
For the last 46 weeks I've managed to, give or take, post my blog on time.
But not this time.

I went to post it on Saturday night, only to find that,
without warning, 
my blog had reached some kind of magical limit 
and I could no longer post ANYTHING.

Grrr - I only have five weeks of this challenge to go. 
What terrible timing.

I tried deleting numerous pages and posts.
Still no luck.
I considered buying more data - but was it worth it for five more weeks?

The next plan was to create a whole new blog.
So here I am - Mel's 366 days - part 2.




18.11.12 - Tall order 
at Titirangi Rudolph Steiner School's advent fair
(it's famous in west Auckland)



19.11.12 - Throw



20.11.12 - New sunnies
at Daddy's football


21.11.12 - Agapanthus close up



22.11.12 - RSA entertainer



23.11.12 - Dancing at Laingholm Beach



24.11.12 - Tasty
Our grandson Mika (9 months)



2 comments:

  1. yay for overcoming technical issues! love the new sunnies shot and Tall Order - very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks B! - where there's a will there's a way. (Even if I am mighty frustrated with the whole drama.)

      Delete